Summer Camps in Tamilnadu
Schools exams are about to get over by the end of this month and the kids are excited about the pretty long summer holidays. Parents are searching for summer courses in tamilnadu to make their kids engage. Apart from journeys and picnics, parents are also in search of entertaining summer camps for their little ones. In India almost every city and town provides the innovative world of creativity and entertainment for the children through summer camps. Most of the activities in summer camp are common everywhere. The camp arrangers try to find something very new and attractive every year.
The activities are carried out in almost all the parts of Tamil nadu. Summer classes in salem tamilnadu is considered as cheap and best and even Coimbatore city too compare to Chennai.
Here are some most common summer camp activities, which a child can do even at home with the help of parents:
Summer camps are generally divided into two main categories:
1. Indoor summer camps OR residential summer camps
2. Outdoor summer camps.
Most common activities in Residential summer camps in Tamilnadu
1. Drawing and painting – sketching, glass painting, sand painting, sparkle painting, ceramic painting, pot painting, fabric painting etc.
2. Paper craft – origami paper folding practice
3. Cooking & baking – to know about the basics in cooking and plating.
4. Reading and writing skills – to help children bring fluency in reading and writing skill
5. Personality development – includes good manners, social activities, to remove stage fear, English speaking etc.
6. Language classes: Indian regional languages and foreign languages.
8. Calligraphy- to improve handwriting skills
9. Story telling – to improve vocabulary with actions and expressions
10. Creative writing – story writing, poems and rhymes writing, jingles writing etc.
11. Science and Robotic – to make clear scientific ideas and small scientific experiments
12. Singing and dancing – classical, traditional, folk, western
13. Ice cream making – How to make ice cream in different flavors.
14. Salad making – importance of raw food eating and how to do
15. Learn to draw Cartoon – paper cartoon and animation
16. Mental maths – Abacus arithmetic brain calculation to improve the brain activity
17. Soft toys making – Basics in toy making
18. Dolls making – Basics in doll making
19. Clay modeling and pottery – Making flowers and gods shapes in clay with decoration.
20. Mehandi classes – Art of designing in hands and other body partrs
21. Recycling projects – teaching and the importance and need of recycling
22. Yoga – Powerful exercise for mind and body
23. Chess learning – basics in chess playing tricks and tactics
24. Theatre activities - acting
25. Musical instruments : Learning Keyboard, Guitar, Violin etc
26. Making handmade papers and paper bags, Nature crafts and collage work.
27. Magic - Magician performance and other stage performances
28. Drama – Learning the stage performance
29. Photography – Learning the basics in photo making process
30. Educational board games like scrabble, word game etc.
31. Computers – Learning the basics in Computer
Most common activities in Outdoor Summer Camps
The activities under outdoor summer camps are:
2. Water sports
3. Bird watching
7. Ball sports like – foot ball, volley ball, basket ball, floor hockey, table tennis, baseball etc.
11. Fitness training
13. Adventure camps.
14. Nature camps
Many of these activities can be done at home with the help and little free time from parents. Summer camps not only help the children to enjoy the holidays but also to learn something new and creative.
While selecting a summer camp for your child, check the activities included in the camp, the duration of the camp and the tutors who are going to train students during the camp period.