Mother Teresa Women's university Kodaikanal UG PG and Diploma courses admission notification 2013-2014
Mother Teresa Women's university Kodaikanal is inviting applications from eligible women candidates for admission to the REGULAR courses form the academic year 2013-2014 mentioned below.
Mother Teresa Women's university courses offered 2013
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology - Candidate should be a graduate in Life Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks.
- M.Sc. Computer Science & Information Technology- Candidate should be any graduate with mathematics as a subject in 10 +2 level.
- MSc Mathematics- She should be a graduate in the relevant subject.
- MSc Physics
- MSc Visual Communication- Any Graduate
- MSc Guidance & Counseling- Any Graduate
- MSc Chemistry- She should have done her BSc Chemistry /Industrial Chemistry with Maths/ Physics as allied with 50% Marks.
- MSc Fashion Designing & Garment Construction
- MSc Foods and Nutrition
- MSc Food Service Management & Dietetics
- MCA- She should possess a BCA or a bachelor’s degree in science with 50% marks TANCET/Entrance Examination.
- BLISc (1 year), M.L.I.Sc (2years)- Any Graduate
- MA Tamil- Graduate in the relevant subject /who studied Tamil as part I can also apply.
- MA English
- MA History : Graduate in the relevant subject.
- MA in Human Rights Education
- MA Mass Communication & Journalism
- MA Women’s Studies 19.M.A. Economics,
- MA Sociology, M.A. Social Work,
- MA TM. (Tourism & Management)
- M.Com- Graduate with 50% marks with Accountancy, Economics as allied / ancillary subject.
- MBA (with Dual Specialization)- Any Graduate with 50% +TANCET/Entrance Examination conducted by the University for Admission.
- M.Ed- 55% in B.Ed.
- B.Ed Special Education
Candidate should have PG Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks/50% for SC/ ST
- Computer Science
- Tamil Studies
- Historical Studies
- Tourism Management
- Library & Information Science
- Women’s Studies
- Foods and Nutrition
- Education (Full time/Evening/Part –Time).
- Management Studies- MBA/M.Com/MCS/MMS/MS (IT & M) with 55% marks.
- Guidance & Counseling (Full-Time/Evening/Part-Time)- M.Sc. Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Rehabilitation Science with 55% marks.
PG Diploma Courses
For other course details please do check website
- Women’s Studies
- IPR (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Human Rights Education
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Event Management
- Computer Applications
- Professional Ethics
- Tamil Folklore
- Creative Writing for Media
- Diploma in Yoga for human excellence.
Mother Teresa Women's university Kodaikanal UG PG and Diploma courses application for details
Application form fees as mentioned below
MBA/MCA- Rs.350 Rs.500 Rs.400 Rs.550
M.A/M.Sc/ M.Sc Guidance &Counseling/Chemistry/ Maths, B.L.I.Sc, M.L.I.Sc - Free Rs.150 Rs. 50 Rs.200
M.Sc Bio-Technology, Information Technology, Physics and visual Communication - Free Rs.250 Rs.50 Rs.200
M.Ed- Rs.250 Rs.500 Rs.300 Rs.550
PG Diploma Courses- Free Rs.100 Rs .50 Rs.150
M.Phil Courses Free Rs.150 Rs.50 Rs.200
B.Ed Special Education Rs.250 Rs.500 Rs.300 Rs.550
Take a DD drawn in favour of The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal, payable at State Bank of India, Kodaikanal / Canara Bank, Kodaikanal & addressed to The Registrar and send it to the address mentioned below.
Mother Teresa Women’s University,
Last date for Submitting Application form: 31.08.2013