MBBS BDS admission Tamil Nadu 2013 - Get your application form
Admission notification for MBBS and BDS has announced. Students can get their application form from May 9 2013. Last to get your application form is May 18. This application form is used to get admission in 19 government medical colleges in Tamil Nadu. The application form cost you Rs.500 and submit them through DD. You can get your application form from below listed colleges.
• Madras Medical College, Chennai.
• TamilNadu Government Dental College, Chennai
• Stanley Medical College, Chennai
• Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
• Madurai Medical College, Madurai
• Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur
• Chengalpattu Medical College, Chengalpattu
• Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli.
• Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore
• Government Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem
• KAP Viswanatham Government Medical College, Tiruchirapalli
• Thoothukudi Government Medical College, Thoothukudi
• Kanyakumari Government Medical College, Nagercoil.
• Vellore Government Medical College, Vellore.
• Theni Government Medical College, Theni.
• Dharmapuri Government Medical College, Dhamapuri
• Villupuram Government Medical College. Villupuram
How to apply for MBBS BDS admission Tamil Nadu 2013
1. Take a DD for Rs.500 from any nationalized bank.
2. The DD should be in the favor of The Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai and payable at Chennai.
You can get detailed information about this admission in the following sites.
Important dates MBBS BDS admission Tamil Nadu 2013
Application form issue - May 9 2013
Last date to get application form - May 18
More articles: Mbbs Admission Latest Notifications