Summer Tips to beat the Chennai Hot waves
Chennai is extremely hot and it will become more hotter in May. The temperatures may become too high this year. It is very very difficult to bear the heat and everyone is dependent on the Air conditioners. Power cuts are really difficult to tackle. Here in this article I have shared some of the summer tips which can help us to overcome this summer period. Read the article and protect yourself from hot waves.
1. Avoid your body from dehydration by drinking plenty of water.
2. Avoid any outdoor activity in high heat.
3. Try to wear cotton clothes which are loose and which is comfortable.
4. Always avoid black clothes as it absorbs more heat.
5. Avoid going in the sun from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM
6. Take plenty of fruit juices such as water melon, grapes, tender coconut, pomegranate, etc.
7. Take plenty of curds in your diet.
8. Avoid bottle drinks.
9. Use prickly heat powders.
10. Take bath at least twice a day.
Tips to eliminate body odour: make a paste of baking powder with water and apply in the underarms. You can also add lemon juice to this.
Things to carry in the bag for this Summer:
• Sunscreen lotions
• Lemon juice
• Fruit and nuts
• Wet face wipes
More articles: Health Tips