Tamil Nadu budget 2013 - 2014 special allocations
Get details about Tamil Nadu budget for 2013 - 2014. Are you eager to know the free schemes in Tamil Nadu for this year? Read the article to get details about TN budget 2013, free materials from TN govt like laptop etc.
O.Panner Selvam announced TN budget
Tamil Nadu budget for the year 2013 - 2014 was filed today (Thu 21 Mar 2013) by O.Panner Selvam. This budget was designed which will not increase the income tax. This year central government declared their budget but it doesn't provide any benefit to TN. Total funds allocated this year is calculated as Rs.2.11 lakh crore. Below are the special features of TN budget.
- TN Police Development Project - Rs .4,706 crore.
- Funds allocated for fire department - Rs 208 crore.
- Funds allocated to the Department of Justice - Rs.695.82 crore
- Electricity generation projects and construction projects will be given more importance.
- In co-operative department nearly 9914 employee will be recruited.
- Urban poverty development - Rs. 200 crore
- Urban Employment Development - Rs .99.73 crore
- For prisons - Rs 179 crore
- Additional funds allocated for healthy educational atmosphere like installing bathrooms, hospital etc
- Livestock development Project - Rs .15.89 crore
- Water development program - Rs .37.25 crore
- Project to produce quality seeds - Rs.161.62 crore
- Funds allocated for TN festivals like Ulavar Thiruvila - Rs 89 crore
- Co-operative Societies - Rs 150 crore
- Farmers planting beneficiaries - Rs .39,235 crore
- Project Payirkadan (seed or plant debt) - Rs.39,235 crore
- Fisheries sector - Rs 200 crore
- Metro Rail project - Rs 750 crore
- Food subsidy program - Rs.4900 Crore
- Installing 7 modern rice mills - Rs.32.6 crore
- School education - Rs .16,965 crore (maximum allocated budget)
- Water line project - Rs.156.44 crore
- Protection of the environment - Rs. 880.69 crore
- Plastic roads - Rs 100 crore
- Small and medium-structured program funds - Rs .770 crore.
- Development of new entrepreneurs - Rs 100
- Some budget is assigned to construct two flyovers in Madurai Kalavasal and Gorippalayam.
- Road projects - Rs.6,452.77 crore
- Free sari and cloth - Rs .362 crore
- Diesel for TN state government transport - Rs 500 crore
- Tamil Development Plan - Rs.39.29 crore.
- Tourism - Rs .67.91 crore
- Electricity distribution - Rs 45 crore
- Women's maternity - Rs .720 crore
- Primary health development - Rs .1400 crore
- Free books to students - Rs.217.22 Crore (for 97 lakh students)
- Free note - Rs.110.96 crore (For 86 lakh students estimated)
- Incentive for students to study - Rs.381 crore (For 24 lakh students estimated)
- Education for all program (Anaivarkum Kalvi) - Rs 700 crore
- Secondary education development plan - Rs.366.57 crore.
- Free school bags for students - Rs.19.77 crore. (Targetted for 13 lakh students)
- Free bus pass - Rs.322 crore
- Free laptop - Rs.1500 crore
- Okanakal drinking water project - Rs.500 crore.
Students are targeted to gain free material such as laptops, notebook, book, school bag and free bus pass. Farmers are concentrated next to the students. They will gain debts from government, free seeds, free crops. This are the free schemes will be available in Tamilnadu for 2013 - 2014.