Air Force job in Tamil Nadu
Air Force is recruiting candidates for its "group X" division. Only unmarried men are allowed to participate for this recruitment exam conducted at Vellore district on March 2 2013 to March 5 2013.
The government notification regarding this Air Force job:
The Air Force recruitment exam will be conducted at the following address
6 - A, Officers line, Anna Salai
Eligible candidates can visit this college from March 2nd to March 5th for Air Force recruitment.
Eligibility for Air Force recruitment exam
1. Your date of birth should fall between January 1 1992 and March 31 1996.
2. Only unmarried candidates are eligible for this Air Force job in Tamil Nadu.
3. Only candidates from Ariyalur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Erode, Kanchipuram, Karur, Krishnagiri, Nagapattinam, Namakkal, Nilgiris, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruvarur, Tiruvannamalai, Tiruvallur, Coimbatore, Trichy, Vellore, Villupuram, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Pondicherry can participate in this Air Force recruitment camp.
4. You should have passed your Plus Two/HSC exam with a score of 50% in Mathematics, physics and English.
5. You should have passed your Diploma course in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Auto Mobile, Computer Science, Instrumentation Technology, Information Technology with 50%.
Contact for Air Force job in Tamil Nadu
For more details you can contact 044 - 22390561, 22396565, 94452 99128.
More articles: Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2013