University of Madras UG, PG, Certificate and professional distance education CDE admission 2012-2013
Are you searching for latest admission news about University of Madras? Looking for latest notifications by University of Madras for UG courses,PG courses, Certificate courses and professional through distance education mode for the academic year 2012-2013. In this article we have given the details like online application form and last of submission.
University of Madras distance education CDE admission notification 2012-2013
University of Madras has announced latest notification to UG, PG, Certificate and professional courses through distance education mode for the academic year 2012-2013. Interested candidates can go through the article below and apply for the same.
- BA - Tamil, English, Urdu, Historical Studies. (Please refer website for additional details)
- BLit. - Tamil Literature
- BSc - Mathematics, Geography, Psychology, Medical Sociology, Apparel and Fashion Design, Visual Communication
- BNat. - Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- BMusic - Music
- BCom - Commerce, Bank Management, Co-operation, Corporate Secretaryship, Computer Applications
- BBA - Business Administration
- BCA - Computer Applications
- BMM - Bachelor of Multimedia - Animation
- BLIS Library and Information Science
- MLIS Library and Information Science
Candidate should have passed his higher secondary examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or other States.
Candidate should have passed his SSLC and Higher Secondary Examination (+2)
Should have passed in all examinations with ENGLISH shall be one of the subject.
Candidates are also eligible if they have passed the Plus Two examinations of the National Open School, New Delhi.
Candidates should have done 11+1 or 10+2 or 11+2 pattern.
Please check website for further details.
- MA - Tamil, English Please refer website for additional details.
- MMusic - Music
- MCom - Commerce
- MSc - Mathematics, refer website for additional details
Candidate should have passed in his 3 year UG Courses from any recognised university.
He should have done in 10 + 2 + 3 [or] 11 + 1 + 3 [or] 11 + 2 + 2 [or] 11 Years S.S.L.C. plus One Year P.U.C pattern. They are eligible for PG courses if they obtain degree from UGC with 15 years duration.
he is also eligible if he would have done his ISC examination.
Please check website for more details
1. Certificate Course in Library and Information Science
1. Certificate Course in Plant Cell and Tissue Culture
2. Certificate Course in Police Administration
3. Certificate Course in Spoken Tamil
4. Certificate Course in Written Tamil
Application form 2012 details of University of Madras
Candidates can get University of Madras CDE application form 2012 form official website.
Interested candidates have to send required registration fees through DD which should be obtained from any Nationalised / Schedule Bank.
Please note that DD should be drawn in favour of 'The Director, IDE, University of Madras' payable at Chennai.
Note that candidates have to pay University of madras application fees according to the stream which they are interested in - for PG, BLIS and MLIS is Rs.150/-, UG, Certificate Course fees is Rs.100/- and Diploma / PG Diploma Courses Rs.150/-
Candidates have to send application form, DD and required documents to the address mentioned below.
Institute of Distance Education,
University of Madras,
IDE Buildings, Chepauk,
Chennai - 600 005.
Last date for Submitting Application form: 30-09-2012