TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2012 and online application form details
Are you looking for the latest notification details of TNPSC 2012 on agricultural officer? here are the details for you! Get to know the latest updates about TNPSC 2012 with this article and the details about online application form, salary, pay scale and last date of submission about TNPSC 2012 agricultural officer.
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2012
Name of Post: Agricultural Officer (Code No.1678)
No. of Vacancies: 460 SC(G)-Deaf-1, SC(W)-Deaf-1, BC(G)-Deaf-1, BC(W)-Deaf-1, MBC/DC(G)- Deaf-2
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + Rs. 5400/- per month
Age Limit: (As on July 1, 2012): Must lies between 18 yrs to 30 yrs. If persons holding a post graduate in M.SC(Agriculture) or Ph.D, he or she should not have completed 32 Years
Educational qualifications: Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC 2012 agricultural officer should possess Bachelor Degree in Agriculture AND Must have adequate knowledge in Tamil language. Candidate should have passed in SSLC Public Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the primary language.
TNPSC Agricultural Officer method of selection 2012
Selection will be made in two successive stages
To get admission as TNPSC agricultural officer 2012, candidate should pass written test which consists 200 objective type questions of degree standards. Maximum marks - 300 and interview and records will take upto 40 marks. For getting selection candidates form SCs, SC(A)s , STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs should score 102 marks.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test.
TNPSC 2012 agricultural officer application process
- Candidate should pay Rs.175/- towards application and examination fee.
- If candidates have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay. Candidates can pay through net banking, credit card and debit card.
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission's Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying candidate should have a valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number. After successful registrations candidates will receive SMS to their mobile.
- Take a print out of the application form and preserve it for future reference. There is no need to send any form to the official address. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
- If the candidates need any guidance/information/clarification they can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission's Office in person or over Telephone No.044- 28297591-92, 044-28297584-86 or the Commission's Office
Starting Date for Online Application: August 13, 2012
Ending Date for Online Registration: September 12, 2012