Tamilnadu Breakfast Godumai Rava (Wheat Rava) Uppuma Recipe
Godumai Rava or Wheat Rava Uppuma is one of the healthy breakfast recipes of Tamilnadu.The main ingredient used is wheat rava which is not easily digested so the blood glucose level will be in control. This is a very good recipe for the diabetics and also people who want to reduce their weight.
Ingredients to make Wheat Rava Uppuma
Broken wheat rava - 1 cups
onion - 1 cup
vegetables of your choice - 1/2 cup
grated coconut-1 tbsp
Mustard seeds-1 teaspoon
channa dhal-1 table spoon
A sprig of curry leaf
Procedure to make Godumai Rava Uppuma
1. Take a kadai or pressure cooker, add oil and add the items under seasoning.
2. Add the finely chopped onions and green chillies saute well and add the vegetables.
3. Now add the wheat rava and fry well.
4. Next add 2 cups of water and the required salt.
5. Close the cooker or kadai with the lid.
6. Cook in low flame for 10 mins.
Now the Godumai Rava Uppuma is ready to be served.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...