Education in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu admissions 2012
Tamilnadu DDE admissions
Tamilnadu travel guide
Tamilnadu tourist places
Temples in Tamilnadu
Entertainment in Tamilnadu
Tamil movie online booking
Tamil movie actors
Tamil movie actress
Best TANCET Colleges 2013 in Chennai Under Anna University offering MBA
Vijay Awards 2013 Winners List, 7th Annual Vijay Awards Celebrities & Winners
Tamil Nadu MBBS, BDS Admission 2013 Application Online, Download application & Prospectus
Live Anna University Counselling Status 2013 Seat Vacancies available online
Tamilnadu 12th Revaluation 2013 Apply Online, 12th Retotalling, Answer sheet Photocopies & Procedure
Join our online
for Bloggers, Content Writers and Webmasters
Indian Railways lacks in the safety measures
: 25 (
This resources explains about the Indian Railways lacks in the safety measures. The Indian Railways has huge amount of employees to do services but the services and facilities are provided by the Indian Railways is very poor. The details are given in this article.
The Indian Railway services in Tamil Nadu and other states
India has the largest population and it comes second in the world's population strength. The traveling of the Indian people from one place to another place becomes a challenging task today. The
is taking very important role in the transportation of India. The maximum people of India are prefer the travel by train due to its safety. But the Indian Railways lacks in the safety measures. Even though the Indian Railway has the largest employes to do services for the people those who are travel in train and it is several years behind in the world wide standards of safety measures. The train accident are become quite common today in India. There are several train accidents happens in India. Two days back,
The Tamil Nadu Express (Chennai to New Delhi) got fire accident at Nellore in Andra Pradesh
and 32 people were died and many people got injury. This shows the inability in services and lacking in the safety measures of the Indian railways. The Indian railway generates huge amount in crores as its revenue annually but it spends a little amount for the welfare of people in traveling in terms of their safety.
The Indian rail accidents and the reasons for the accident
There are many rail accidents happened in India for the past twenty years and thousands of people were died by this accident in various states. The various reasons for the rail accident are listed below.
1. Many people in India had died while passing the level crossing of rail rout. Many level crossing in India has no man to watch it. This is the main reason for the accident at railway level crossing.
2. The second major rail accidents are happened by the trains on same track collide with each other. This mistakes are happened by the careless of the respective authorities.
3. The next reason for the train accident is the fire on the coach. This mostly happens by electrical connection and carrying flammable goods in train. There should be fire preventing equipment in trains. But many trains today doesn't have adequate fire-fighting measures in it.
4. The problems in the emergency exit is also one reason for the loss of human life. In many trains, the emergency exit window is not working well and they are jammed. So, the people could not escape through this way while the train get fire.
5. The next reason is that the bomb blast in the train. The most bomb blast in the trains are happened due to the poor security measures in it.
6. The problems and the stones in the track is also reason for the train accidents. The watching and cleaning the track is an important duty that avoids many accident.
The actions requested to avoid the train accidents in India
1. The railway department should ensure the safety travel to every people who are traveling in the train. The adequate fire preventive equipment should be fixed in all coaches and take care of electrical lines inside the coach.
2. The security measures by means of appointing persons in crossing should be implemented in the railway level crossing.
3. The maintenance of coach is important to ensure the working of emergency exit in the train.
4. The new technology can be implemented and preventive measures should be taken to avoid bomb blast.
5. In this way, The railway can protect the travelers from accident that happens in India frequently.
6. The help line numbers can be placed in all the places to get help when accidents occurs.
Looking for instant updates about this page or want to know more about Tamilnadu raliway updates?
Join us on Facebook
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Indian Railways lacks in the safety measures"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
The District Collector of Namakkal in Tamil Nadu welcomes the Grievances through Facebook
A major bomb attack planned was diffused in Madurai
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Ideal home in Thallakulam Madurai - Smart Shoppers Expo by Dinamalar
The polluted rivers and its impacts in Tamil Nadu
Shops opposite to Chennai Central sealed Due to the Metro Rail Project
Salem,Tamilnadu- Everything you want to know about-History, Weather, tourist places and how to reach
Overnight shower brings cheer to populace of Chennai, Tamilnadu
Kaveri river - Origin of its name, Significance of Kaveri in Tamilnadu
Tag posting guidelines
Train accident in Tamil Nadu
Train accident in India
The train services in Tamil Nadu
The train services in India
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Online TSR members
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
TSR top 5 performers
Revenue Sharing sites
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.