Admission notification in Bharathidasan University
Applications are invited from the students interested to pursue M.Phil Full-Time / Part-Time on regular basis. Admission were available in University Departments, Affiliated , Autonomous Colleges of Bharathidasan University. BDU M.Phil application form can taken from the official site. Below I have provided the link to get application form
Download Bharathidasan University M.Phil Application form @ http://www.bdu.ac.in/admission/mphil2012/MPhil_Application_2012.pdf
Soft copy is present in the form of PDF format. You can get your own hard copy from the Bharathidasan University and its affiliated colleges or take a print out from the link cited above. All necessary information should be prescribed in this application form. Before applying check the eligibility for M. Phil admission in Bharathidasan University below.
Eligiblity to do M. Phil admission in BDU Trichy
• For full time course student should have 55% of marks or 5.51 out of 10.00 (CPGA) in their Master's
Degree. SC /ST students have 5% marks exemption.
• For part time course student should be a citizen of India. No other eligibility is needed.
How to apply M.Phil course in Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli
• Application form can be bought directly from the college campus for Rs.500/- for general and Rs.250/ SC/ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu.
• To get your application form through post, Demand Draft must be drawn in any Nationalized Bank in favour of "Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli'' on or after 06 July 2012.
• The filled application form should be send to
Last date for receipt of filled Application Form is 31.07.2012
No responses found. Be the first to comment...