Admission Notification for Postgraduate Diploma Programme 2012 in TANUVAS Chennai
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma Programme offered by the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) for the academic year 2012-2013. Read the article to know more about TANUVAS PG admissions 2012.
TANUVAS Postgraduate Diploma Programme courses 2012
Eligibility for Admission to TANUVAS Postgraduate Diploma Programme 2012
• The Candidates who are applying for TANUVAS Postgraduate Diploma Programme should have passed their UG degree in the required disciple.
• Should passed degree such as B.V.Sc./B.V.Sc. & A.H with 50% as minimum mark from any recognized university.
Age Limit for Admission to TANUVAS Postgraduate Diploma courses 2012
Candidates should not have completed 26 years of age on 01.07.2012. For SC / ST candidates there is no age limit.
Mode of Selection to TANUVAS
The selection is based on the candidates performance in the UG examination as per the Government rules.
Application Form details of TANUVAS UG courses 2012
Colleges issuing TANUVAS application forms
• The Dean, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai–600 007 Ph: 044-25381506
• The Dean, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal – 637 002 Phone: 04286-266491
• The Dean, Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi – 628 008 Phone: 0461-2340554
• The Chairman, Admission Committee (UG), Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-600051 Phone: 044-25551586 /25550541
• The Professor and Head, Veterinary University Training and Research Centre, Thiyagarajar Engineering College Road, Thirupparankundram, Madurai-625 005 Phone: 0452-2483903
• The Associate Professor & Head, Veterinary University Training and Research Centre, Kalappatti Pirivu, Saravanampatty Post, Coimbatore-641 035 Phone:0422-2669965
• The Professor & Head, Veterinary University Training and Research Centre, No.6/7, First Main Road, Ramalinga Nagar, Woraiyur, Trichy-620 003 Phone:0431-2770715
• The Professor and Head, Department of Clinics, Veterinary Hospital Campus, Trichy Road, Namakkal-637 001 Phone: 04286-220650
• The Professor & Head, Veterinary University Training and Research Centre, No.402-B, II Floor, Tenkasi Road, Rajapalayam-626 117 Phone:04563-220244
• The Associate Professor & Head, Veterinary University Training and Research Centre, District Collectorate Campus, Sathuvachari, Vellore-632 009 Phone: 0416-2253022
Last date for submitting filled in TANUVAS application forms: 9th July 2012.