Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research MAHER Chennai admissions 2012
Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education & Research MAHER Chennai Faculty of Humanities and Science in inviting applications for admission to the following courses of Academic Year 2012-13.
MAHER Courses & Eligibility 2012
MAHER undergraduate courses 2012
- BA (lndian Administration), BBA, BCom (General) : Candidate should have passed in +2 exams or equivalent exam.
- BCA, BSc (Computer Science) : Candidate should have passed +2 exams or equivalent. If the candidate is form Mathematics or computer science it would be an advantage.
- BSc (information System Management), BSc (Electronics and Communication Sci.), BSc (Visual Communication) : Candidate should have passed in +2 exams with Science or equivalent
MAHER postgraduate courses 2012
- MA (Indian Administration), MBA (General) : Any Degree from recognized University
- MBA (Hospital and Health Services Management) : Any Degree Preferably Science from recognised University
- MCA : Any Degree with Maths at +2 level
- MCom (General) : A pass in BCom/BCom(CS)/B.BA
- MSc (Computer Science) : A pass in BSc(C.Sc) or BCA
- MSc (information Technology : Any Degree with Maths / Statistics / Business Maths / Business Stats. / Mathematical Physics.
- MSc (Visual Communication) : Any Degree
- MSc (Applied Electronics) : BSc, Electronic Science (or) BSc Electronics and Communication Science (or) BSc in Electronics with Maths
MSW (Master of Social Work) : Any Degree in Arts, Science (or) Commerce
How to apply for MAHER 2012
Candidates can get the MAHER 2012 application forms Meenakshi University during the office hours (10.00 AM to 4.00 PM)
Candidate should pay a sum of Rs.500/- by cash.
Candidates can also download MAHER 2012 application form from the website.
Candidate should pay DD of Rs.500/- which should be drawn in favour of The Registrar, Meenakshi University.
If the candidate want to receive application by post, send a DD of Rs.600/- to the address mentioned below.
Last date for submitting application form is 15th July, 2012.