Tamilnadu 12th Revaluation 2013, Re-Totaling Application Fees, +2 Answer Sheet Xerox, Places to Submit Forms
Tamilnadu Directorate of Government Examinations has announced the procedure for revaluation or retotalling of marks for Tamilnadu 12th students 2013 who are not satisfied with the results. Read the article to get to know the application fees, dates for applying to get 2013 +2 Answer Sheet Xerox Copies, procedure for Re-Totaling and Revaluation.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu 12th exam 2013 Revaluation and retotalling
1. The application forms for Tamil Nadu 12th revaluation 2012 were issued from May 23 2012 (Wednesday) to May 25 2012 (Friday) at the office of Director of Government Examinations, Chief Education Office, District Education Office and Regional Directorate of Government Examination Office. Tomorrow Tamil Nadu 12th revaluation 2013 will be announced.
2. The students have 2 options they can either apply for retotalling only or they can Apply for apply for Xerox Copy of their answer sheets and then apply for revaluation within 5 days from the receipt of xerox copy of answer paper.
3. The students must sumit the Filled in Application forms in person to the Directorate/Regional Offices/Chief Educational Offices
Fees for +2 answer sheet Xerox Copy 2013:
• Language each papers - Rs. 550
• Other subject - Rs. 275
Fees for +2 answer sheets Retotaling 2013
• Language Papers, Biology per subject - Rs. 305
• Other each Subjects - Rs. 205
12th answer sheet Revaluation Fee 2013
Language each Paper - Rs. 1010
Other Paper - Rs. 505
Tamilnadu +2 revaluation and retotalling 2013 Chennai Application Issuing Centers
Below is the list of 5 Centers in Chennai from which you can get the applications for revaluation of 12th 2013 exam:
1) Jaigopal Garodia Government Girls Higher Secondary School, Saidapet
2) District Education Officer Office, Chennai (South),
Gandhi-Irwin Road, Egmore
3) District Education Officer Office, Chennai (Central Chennai),
Government Model Higher Secondary School, Saidapet
4) District Education Officer Office, Chennai (East),
Jaigopal Garodia Government Girls Higher Secondary School, Choolaimedu
5) District Education Officer Office, Chennai (North),
Dr. Ambedkar Govt Higher Secondary School Campus, Egmore
Important details about Tamilnadu +2 results 2012
Applications for revaluation of 12th marks 2012 will not be issued at DPI complex.
Students who have failed in 12th board exams can appear in re-exam which is to be held in June-July 2012.
-Students can collect Tamilnadu +2 examination marksheets in their respective schools from May 30 2012 (Wednesday).
Re-exam for Tamilnadu +2 failed students
The failed +2 students of Tamilnadu HSC exam can apply for re-exam or the special supplementary exam by filling in the application forms which are available in their respective schools. To know more about this check the below link:
Hi Jeeva yes you can apply directly for revaluation.
My son got his Maths papers which he had applied for revaluation 2012. The real sorrow is the xerox copies are very black and we could not even identify what is writtern on the paper. Paying Rs.275/- to get a xerox copy of 10-20 pages and that too being so dark with contents not visible is a real pity. Government officials please take care.
where i have to get the application form in madurai