Diploma Course in Handloom and Textile Technology Admission Notice 2012-2013
Applications are invited from eligible candidates who belong to Tamil Nadu for admission to the 3 year Diploma Course in Handloom and Textile Technology in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem which is recognized by AICTE. The candidates who get an admission in IIHT Diploma course will get a stipend of Rs. 400/- per month for First year, Rs. 450/- per month for Second year and Rs. 500/- per month for Third year.
Eligibility Criteria for IIHT Salem admissions
• The candidate should have passed in the 10th Standard or equivalent examination with English as a subject of study.
• The candidates age should be between 15 and 23 years and for SC/ST candidates, it should be between 15 and 25 years.
How to apply for IIHT Salem admissions
1. The candidates can get the Application Forms from the Office of the Director of Handlooms and Textiles, Kuralagam, II Floor, Chennai - 600108 in person on all working days.
2. The candidates can also get the application forms by Post by enclosing a self-addressed stamped envelope for Rs. 5/-.
3. The application form is provided free of cost.
Last date for the receipt of the IIHT Salem filled in applications: 10-06-2012 upto 5.45 p.m.
More articles: Tamilnadu admissions 2012
No responses found. Be the first to comment...