Tamilnadu Employment Exchange for +2 and Graduate students
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Registration has been a boon to the students. New students can register their accounts online. Existing students can also renew their account online by following the Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Renewal procedure. This has been a welcome move by the government of tamilnadu for all the students. This has eliminated the process of going to the respective employment exchange centres to get their educational details registered. Current year students who has appeared for the +2 exams can also register their educational details online after the announcement of the results. This facility has been used very well by the students as of now. This can be seen by the reduced number of queues at the Tamilnadu Employment Exchange centres.
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Registration details
• For registering online students have to visit the Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Website
• On the left side of the screen you can see the option new user registration.
• When you click the option you will be taken to the terms and conditions page where you have to click the agree option.
• You would be taken to the next page called as Candidate registration form. Here you need to fill all the required details that is displayed on the page.
• The next page contains the Educational details which needs to be filled correctly to complete the registration.
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Renewal details
• Renewal of the Tamilnadu Employment Exchange online is pretty easy. You have to visit the Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Website
• Left side of the screen you can see the login message with username and password textbox.
• Type your registration number prefixed with the exchange code in the username box.
For Example, If your registration number is 2000F00777 and your exchange code is CHP then your user name will be CHP2000F00777.
• To view the exchange codes for all districts click here.
• In the password box type your date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format.
• You would be logged into your account where you can see your registration details. click the renewal option and your account will be renewed.
Students can make use of this opportunity to register and renew their educational details online.
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Employment opportunities
Students who register their educational details will get any opportunity to work in various departments. They will be called for an interview as and when required as per the seniority of registration. So register your details online as soon as you finish any of your educational qualification. Students will have the opportunity to work in departments like
• State government
• State Quasi government
• Central government
• Central Quasi government
• Local Body & Government Aided Institutions
More articles: Employment exchange tamilnadu
KINDLY PROVIDE ME HOW TO REGISTER THROUGH ONLINE.