Admission notification of Madras University for MBA Program 2012 - 2013
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into MBA program in University of Madras for the academic year 2012 – 2013. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in TANCET 2012. The University offers the best coaching for MBA program. The highlights of Madras University MBA program are as follows:
• Audio-visual in class rooms
• Experienced Faculty
• Soft skills training
• Foreign languages offered
• Extensive Campus Placement
Eligibility Criteria for Madras University MBA admissions 2012
1. The candidates must have passed in any degree from any recognized university.
2. Must have appeared for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) in March 2012 conducted by Anna University Chennai.
How To Apply for MBA programmes in University of Madras
1. Download Madras University MBA Application forms online from the official website.
2. The candidates can also obtain the application forms in person.
3. The candidates are requested to take a Demand draft for Rs.300/- in person or Rs.350/- by post for general candidates and Rs.150/- in person and Rs. 200/- by post for SC/ST candidates in favor of "The Registrar, University of Madras".
4. A copy of TANCET mark statements need to be attached with the application forms.
Address for sending Madras University filled in application forms
University of Madras,
Chennai -600 005".
Last date for sending the filled in Madras University MBA application forms: on or before 21.05.2012.
More articles: Tamilnadu latest admission notifications