PGDBA admission at SMOT school of Business 2012
SMOT school of Business offering you PGDBA course in collaboration with St.Marys University. Admission notification for this PGDBA course for the July 2012 has been made by SMOT university recently. Here we will help you by providing the necessary details for the admission in SMOT school of Business.
Eligibility for PGDBA Course July 2012 batch in Chennai
1. Candidate with CAT / MAT / XAT / TANCET scores can directly get to the second process of group discussion and personal interview.
2. Candidate without CAT / MAT / XAT / TANCET scores must write SMOT Aptitude Test (SAT) and then qualified candidate will enter group discussion and personal interview.
3. Candidate must complete bachelor degree from a recognized institution is required.
4. Diploma students must have 2years of work experience in any company.
5. Candidate waiting for the final year semester result can also apply.
Application form details PGDBA admission at SMOT school of Business 2012
1. Candidate can download the application form at the official website @ http://www.smot.edu.in/.
2. Candidate can also request the application from thorough post.
3. Application form is also available at college campus
SMOT School of Business,
7 & 8, 2nd Cross Street,
Nehru Nagar, Perungudi,
Chennai - 600096, Tamilnadu.
Phone: 044 - 4220 9898 / 98845 45898
4. The required certificates such as 10th, 12th, UG mark sheet or its equivalent should be provided.
5. Application form fee is Rs:1000 should be paid through DD favouring “SMOT” payable at Chennai.
Contact details of SMOT school of business
7&8, II Cross Street,
Perungudi, Chennai - 600096.
Phone: 44-4220 9898
Mobile: 98845 45898
53, Veerabadran Street,
Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600034.
Phone: 044 - 2345 0700
Fax: 044 - 23450706
No responses found. Be the first to comment...