Tamilnadu Style Onion Cauliflower Pakoda Recipe
Onion Cauliflower Pakoda is a traditional Tamilnadu snack recipe. This differs from the usual normal pakodas and you can try this when you are bored up with onion pakodas. This will be loved by people of all ages and it is also a healthy snack. Try this evening snack and enjoy.
Ingredients for making Onion Cauliflower Pakoda
Onion - 1
Cauliflower - 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1tsp
Gram flour - 1 cup
Rice Flour - 1/2 cup
Green chillies - 3(chopped finely)
Curry leaves - few
Chilly Powder - 1/4tsp
Procedure for making Onion Cauliflower Pakoda
1. Cut the onion lengthwise to thin pieces.
2. Break the cauliflower to thin florets.
3. Now mix all the above ingredients with the onions and cauliflower and then add some oil and water.
4. The cauliflower must be fully coated with the gram flour.
5. The mix should be thick and should not be watery.
6. Heat oil in a kadai and put this in the oil and fry till golden brown.
7. Keep the stove in medium flame so that the flour and the veggies are fully cooked.
8. Strain the oil in filter and serve the cauliflower onion pakoda with sauce, ketchup or some chutneys.