TNPSC Group IV Notification 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 10718 various Group IV Vacancies. The recruitment is made based on the Written Examination. Read the article to get more details about this TNPSC Group 4 notification 2012.
TNPSC 2012 Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies in Group IV services: 10718
Names of the TNPSC Posts:
1. Junior Assistant (Non – Security) – 4865 vacancies
2. Junior Assistant (Security) – 292 vacancies
3. Bill Collector, Grade-I – 31 vacancies
4. Typist – 3674 vacancies
5. Steno-Typist, Grade – III – 1128 vacancies
6. Field Surveyor – 326 vacancies
7. Draftsman – 402 vacancies
Age Limit for TNPSC 2012 Group IV Vacancies : The Candidates must have completed 18 years of age as on 01-07-2012. The Upper age limit differs according to the classes.
Educational qualification for TNPSC Group IV jobs: The candidates must have passed in the SSLC or its equivalent examination.
TNPSC 2012 Application Fees details:
• The Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 125/- either through Online or Offline.
• Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card can be opted for online mode of payment.
• If the candidate opts for offline mode they have to take a Challan in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.
How to apply for TNPSC 2012 exams
• Apply online in the official websites of TNPSC on or before 28-05-2012.
• After submitting online the candidates are requested to take a print out and send to the Commission.
Instructions for TNPSC 2012 Online Application
Step 1. Scan your photograph and signature.
Step 2. Log on to the TNPSC's website and select the 'Latest Notification' link
Step 3. Next Click "Apply Online" option and Select the name of the post or service.
Step 4. Fill all the needed columns and click on 'Submit' button.
Step 5. Now application number and password will be generated.
Important Dates for TNPSC 2012 exams:
Starting Date for Online Application: 27-04-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 28-05-2012
Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline Mode: 30-05-2012
Date of Written Examination: 07-07-2012 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
No responses found. Be the first to comment...