CSIR Karaikudi PhD admission notification 2012 Central Electrochemical Research Institute CECRI
CSIR Karaikudi CECRI is inviting applications from highly talented and eligible candidates who want to pursue Ph.D. Programme. Candidates who sare selected for admission to Ph.D programme will be registered under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research, NewDelhi.
CSIR Karaikudi PhD Eligible criteria
1. The candidate should have a M.Sc. degree or equivalent in any branch of Science and
2. He/she should have a valid research fellowship awarded by a national agency (CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/BINC/DST-INSPIRE or equivalent).
CSIR Karaikudi PhD Application Process
1. Candidate can get the ONLINE application form the website ttp://acsir.res.in.
CSIR Karaikudi PhD Selection Process
1. Please note that all candidates who applied will be screened at CSIR-CECRI by a committee
2. The candidates who are eligible will be called for interview at Karaikudi. 3. No TA/DA will be provided but they will be provided accommodation at CECRI Guest House on payment of nominal charges.
All the candidates are advised to visit AcSIR website for dates of Interview during the first week of May 2012.
Contact for further details
Students' Academic Committee
CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Karaikudi – 630 006