Rajiv Gandhi RGNIYD Master Degree, PhD and Diploma Programmes Admission Notification 2012-2013
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development RGNIYD is inviting applications form the eligible candidates for admission to full-time and part-time Ph.D programme and Master degree programmes in the following areas:
RGNIYD 2012 Master Degree PhD Eligibility criteria
RGNIYD 2012 PhD eligibility
1. The candidate should have a Master's Degree in Social Sciences or Humanities with minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/)
2. If the candidates are applying for part time PhD in RGNIYD, He/She should have not less than two years of work experience.
3. The candidates with M.Phil/JRF/NET/SLET are exempted from the entrance examination but they have to appear for the interview.
RGNIYD 2012 MA eligibility
1. The candidate should have a Baclelor Degree in Social Sciences or Humanities with minimum of 45% marks.
2. Those who have appeared for the final degree examination can also apply.
3. There will be no age restriction. Candidates from any age group can join in this programme.
RGNIYD 2012 Diploma eligibility
1. Candidate should have Plus Two or equivalent course degree from a recognised institution for Diploma Programme.
2. Certificate Programme - Three months / Diploma Programme Six months
Please note that all the candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exam. He/She should write entrance test which is conducted in every state. The candidate who are passed in entrance test will be called for interview at RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur.
Rajiv Gandhi RGNIYD Application form details 2012
For Diploma candidates
1. Take a DD for Rs.507/- towards application fee in favour of Director, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Sriperumbudur payable at Sriperumbudur.
2. Check the website for more details
For PhD Candidates
Proof of Date of Birth
Mark Statement for UG, PG and M.Phil degrees
Eligibility certificate of JRF/NET/SLET
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development,
Tamilnadu- 602 105.
For more details please contact
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development RGNIYD
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt, of India
Sriperumbudur-602 105, Tamil Nadu,
Ph: 044-27162622, Fax: 044-27163227,
Website:www.rgniyd.gov.in, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for submission of application : 21 May 2012
Date of Entrance Examination and Interview : 16 June 2012
More articles: Tamilnadu latest admission notifications
No responses found. Be the first to comment...