Review of Udayanithi Stalin latest release tamil movie Oru Kal Oru Kannadi
Oru Kal Oru Kannadi is the debut film for Udayanidhi Stalin as an actor. Usually he used to produce films under the banner of Red Giant Movies. The film is produced by Udayanidhi Stalin and directed by Rajesh. Director Rajesh was well known for his two super hit films Siva Manasula Sakthi SMS and Boss Engira Baskaran. This is his third film and hopes for a hat trick of hit films. Santham plays a major role in this film. The film also has Hansika Motwani as the lead pair to Udayanidhi Stalin. Read the article below for the story-line and interesting facts about OKOK.
Cast and Crew of new tamil movie Oru Kal Oru Kannadi OKOK
Cast : Udhayanidhi Stalin, Hansika, Santhanam, Andrea Jeremiah, Arya, Sneha
Cinematography : Balasubramaniam
Music : Harris Jayaraj
Editing: Vivek Harshan
Lyricst: NA.Muthu Kumar
Studio: Red Gaint Movies
Producer: Udhayanidhi Stalin
Direction : M. Rajesh
Story of new Tamil movie Oru Kal Oru Kannadi
The story of Oru Kal Oru Kannadi OKOK mainly revolves around the two lovers Udayanithi Stalin and Hansika Motwani. This is a usual love story that had been presented well by the Director. The story has all the formulas of love at first sight by the lovers. Initially Hansika does not approve the love of Udayanithi Stalin. But later with the help of Santhanam Udayanithi Stalin wins the love of Hansika. After a brief romance between the lovers the love story takes a twist. The lead pair gets separated.
Finally the lovers unite with the help of a Arya who appears in a guest role in the climax. The screenplay is very good that keeps the viewers interesting till the end of the film. The comedy track is worth to be mentioned as it holds the key to the film. santhanam has done justice to his role from start to end of the film. screenplay and dialogues are the backbone for this film and it was well handled by director Rajesh.
Performance of the artists in tamil movie Oru Kal Oru Kannadi
• Udayanithi Stalin debuts as an actor in this film. IT can be said that he had done reasonably well in this role. He doesn't overact which is good for the viewers. Still he has to improve a lot in his dance skills. Overall it is a neat performance by Udayanithi Stalin.
• Hansika Motwani has improved a lot as an actor. Though there is not much of acting for her in this film yet she looks pleasing in her look and dialogue delivery. When compared to her earlier tamil films this is surely a better one for Hansika Motwani.
• Santhanam is one of the main character who holds the story in this film. His comedy is excellent and his paring with Udayanithi Stalin also looks different. From the introduction till the end of the film he holds the key with his powerful performance.
• Saranya, who comes as the mother to the hero does her role well. Usually you can see her as a serious mother. But in this film she makes you laugh. You can see a different Saranya in this film and she makes you laugh when ever she appears on the screen.
• Arya , Sheha and Andrea come in guest roles in this film. Their appearance makes the film even more humorous and interesting. This is a trademark in Rajesh film to introduce guest roles in the climax. He has done it in his previous films.
Technical Highlights in the tamil movie Oru Kal Oru Kannadi
• Comedy track of OKOK is the important part of this film. Santhanam does justice to his role in this film. His comedy is the backbone of this film. He is improving a lot with different kind of humour in each film. This film will also be a favourite one for him as he pairs well with UDayanidhi Stalin in the comedy track.
• Harris Jeyaraj has done the music for this film. He had used his old melodies in this film which can be easily identifies when you hear the songs. Still the songs are pleasing to the ears. The song Vennam Machan Vennam is a hit among the youth.
• Muthukumar has penned the lyrics for this film. Almost all the song numbers are good and it is a huge hit. Muthukumar captures the pulse of the youth in his lyrics. Vennam Machan Vennam song lyrics is good.
• Editing by Vivek Harshan was good and he holds the key to maintain the tempo of the film right through the end.
• Balasubramaniam has done the Cinematography and the scenes are pleasing to the eyes.
My final Verdict for the tamil movie Oru Kal Oru Kannadi
Overall Oru Kal Oru Kannadi is a good and neat movie with romantic and comedy track that will lighten the hearts of the film viewers. Rajesh had given a hatrick of success movies with this film. I would like to rate the film 4 out of 5 points.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...