Entrance Exams for MBA, Tamilnadu
To pursue MBA in Tamilnadu a student must undergo CAT or TANCET entrance exam. India's best MBA colleges like IIM's come under CAT entrance exam. By scoring good marks in TANCET entrance exam one can join MBA colleges under Anna University. Students pursuing MBA in CAT score accepting colleges have good scope when compared to TANCET colleges.
Top 10 B-Schools in Tamilnadu 2012
Here you can find the Tamilnadu MBA colleges that has been frequently selected for top 10 MBA colleges by media. Below listed colleges were reputed MBA colleges in Tamilnadu.
1. Bharathidasan institute of Technology (BIM) - Trichy, Tamilnadu
2. Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
3. Institute of Financial Management & Research, Chennai
4. Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
5. SSN School of Management & Computer Applications, Chennai
6. Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
7. PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
8. National Institute of Technology, Trichy
9. Chennai Business School, Chennai
10. Rai Business School, Chennai
Choose any one of this college for nice placement. Most the above colleges accept CAT score. There may separate entrance examination for some colleges. Clarify your doubts by visiting the official site. I suggest everyone to look at the MBA admission details only in college official site. There may risk of wrong information provided in other sites. Do the clarification by the contact details of respective college.
More articles: Tamilnadu colleges
RBS Chennai - Rai Business School is one of the best ones for students to develop their extra skills. We have recruited some of their students and found good. They are industry ready.. dont require any training