Review of Dhanush's latest release tamil movie 3
Dhanush stareer 3 one of the much awaited new tamil movie got released today. The film made more mews due to the hit song from this film why this kolaveri di. Dhanush has a fresh look in this films and resembles Thulluvatho illamai style look. The film also has Shruti Hassan as the lead pair to Dhanush. shruti Hassan had proved her acting skills in this film. Read the article below for the story-line and many more details.
Cast and Crew of new tamil movie 3
Cast : Dhanush, Shruti Hassan, Siva Karthikeyan, Sunder Ramu, Prabhu, Banupriya, Rohini
Cinematography : Velraj
Music : Anirudh Ravichander
Editing: Kola Bhaskar
Lyricst: Dhanush, Aishwarya R Dhanush
Studio: R K Productions
Producer: Kasthuri Raja
Direction : Aishwarya R Dhanush
Story of Dhanush's new Tamil movie 3
The story of Dhanush movie 3 mainly revolves around the two characters Ram and Janani played by Dhanush and Shruti Hassan. The story goes about their teenage love, their marriage and the thragedy that happens after the marriage. The climax reveals the tragedy the couple faced in their life.
The story starts with the flashback and gains tempo steadily as scene goes by. The film starts with the funeral of Dhanush and from there goes to the flashback to expalin the what has happened earlier. Dhanush does has done his job well in all phases. He starts of as a teenage boy riding in a Yamaha and waiting for girls. This part depicts the actual teenage stage where the boy used to avoid his friends in order to take his girl friend for a ride. Thus a romantic teenage mood depicts the first half of the movie.
The second half of the movie is completely different as the scene transforms from teenage stage to the marriage phase of the couple. The struggle and the obstacles faced by the couples forms the later part of the film. The climax of the film is interesting and a complete turnaround for this film. The tempo of the film is maintained well throughout the movie.
Performance of the artists in tamil movie 3
• Dhanush in the role of Ram has done a great job and holds the film till the end. The teenage look resembles his face in the film Thulluvatho Ilamai. Dhanush rides with ease his role as an teenage romantic boy and has shown lot of character to the role of Ram. Dhanush has also penned most of the songs in this film.
• Shruti Hassan shows her acting skills in this film. There is a marked improvement in her acting skills and she is maturing as an actress in every film. Her acting especially in the teenage phase is excellent and sticks to our mind.
• Prabhu, Bhanupriya and Rohini has done a neat job in the role of parents to the lead pair.
• This is the debut directorial venture for Aishwariya Dhanush and she had done a neat job. Infact she has raised many eyebrows with her direction skill in this film. She has also written a song in this film.
• Last but not the least Anirudh, music director 3 has done a commandable job. Apart from his music skills from the song Kolaveri di, he has also done an excellent job in the BGM. There are some amazing back ground scores which proves that this boy will go places in the film Industry.
Technical Highlights in the tamil movie 3
• Music forms the backbone of this film. The songs and the BGMs are excellent and Anirudh has done a great job in this film.
• Aishwariya has penned the story and also does a commandable job as the director of this film. She has done a decent job as a director in her debut film.
• The songs written by Dhansuh and Aishwariya was a huge hit among teenagers. This was proved with the stupendous success of the song kolaveri di.
• Editing by Kola Bhaskar was good and he had made sure the scenes are very well interlaced which adds to the flow fo the film.
• Velraj has done the Cinematography and the scenes are pleasing to the eyes. The romantic scenes between Dhanush and Shruti are very well captured which adds pep to this movie.
My final Verdict for the tamil movie 3
Overall 3 is a good and neat movie with really refreshing romantic scenes by the lead pair. I would like to rate the film 4 out of 5 points.