M.Tech admission in IIT-M Tamilnadu 2012
Indian Institute of Technology has opened admission for the M.Tech in Aerospace, Applied Mechanics, Chemical Engineering, Civil, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical, Mathematics, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering and Physics -Solid state technology for the academic year 2012-13. Candidates interested to do M.Tech in IIT can apply.
PG M.Tech admission procedure in IIT-M Tamilnadu
For M.Tech admission in IIT candidate must be a IIT B.Tech student or GATE qualified candidate or sponsored candidate.
• IIT B.Tech candidate eligibility for M.Tech admission
IIT graduates can apply for this M.Tech admission if a candidate scores C.G.P.A. of 7.5 and above for SC/ST and 8.0 and above for others.
• Admission in IIT using GATE score
Eligibility for a candidate to admit in IIT for M.Tech course is the respective candidate should be a graduate from any stream such as Engineering/Technology/Architecture. He should have qualified GATE scorecard
• M.Tech course Admission for sponsored candidate in IIT
Sponsored candidates are those who working in full time at industry / government organizations / private and public enterprises were eligible only if they have 60% in B.E./ B.Tech. degree from AICTE approved college. AMIE members should qualified in GATE 2012.
Application form details of IIT Madras Post graduate admissions 2012
• Application form will be available in the official website of IIT - M
• The duration for filling application form is from 16-03-2012 to 2-04-2012
• Application form costs Rs:100 for SC/ST and Rs:200 for others.
• Application form fee should be paid by means of DD in any nationalized bank in favor of The Registrar, IIT Madras.
• For further quries you can contact
M.Tech. Admission Committee
GATE Office, IIT Madras
Chennai - 600 036
Ph: (044) 2257 8200
Fax: (044) 2257 8204
Last date for submitting your application form is 02-04-2012
More articles: Tamilnadu admissions 2012