Probationary officer recruitment in Indian bank, 2012
Indian Bank is one of the important bank in public sector bank. Modern core banking operations facilities were available in this bank. In India this bank serves us with 1762 branches. At one stage this bank operated with loss but now improved as profitable public sector bank. Now jobs in Indian bank opened for Probationary officer. There are 452 job vacancies for this Probationary officer post.
Probationary officer post eligibility, qualification and requirement by Indian Bank
• To apply for this post you should be within 21 - 30 years old as on 01.07.2011
• Applicants should complete any degree on or before 01.07.2011
• Applicants completed their MA, MBA and B.Tech can also apply for this Probationary officer recruitment.
• Applicants must complete their education in any recognized university or educational institute.
• Above all applicants must be capable to operate computer and MS office skills in Computer.
• For further details visit Indian bank Probationary officer recruitment official advertisement.
How to apply for Probationary officer post in Indian bank 2012
• Applicants must pay the fee of Rs:200 for probationary officer post.
• Any fee prescribed by the Indian bank branch by means of calan pay.
SC, ST and physically handicapped people were offered and can pay only Rs 50 as fee.
• If selected for this Probationary officer position must sign a two-year bond contract.
• For more assistance visit Indian Bank official website.
Last date for applying this post is 03.03.2012