Alagappa University MBA MSc MCA MEd BEd Post Graduate admission notification 2012-2013
Get to know the details of the latest admission notification of Alagappa University on Post graduate MBA MSc MCA MEd BEd admissions for the year 2012-2013. Find the details about the online Alagappa University application form 2012 for MBA MCA and above mentioned courses. I have also covered the details about selection process, seats available.
Alagappa University Karaikudi is inviting applications for the admissions to the following Post Graduate / Graduate programmes offered in the University for the academic year 2012-13. Candidates those who are interested can go through the article and apply for the same.
- MBA (Banking & Insurance)
- MBA (Corporate Secretaryship)
- MBA (International Business & E-Commerce)
- Post M.Sc. Advanced Diploma in Molecular Diagnostics
Admission procedure of Alagappa University PG admissions 2012
- For MBA, MBA (Banking & Insurance), MBA (Corporate Secretaryship), MBA (International Business & E-Commerce), MCA, M.Sc.Biotechnology the admissions is purely based on Alagappa University Entrance Test 2012 and Group Discussion/Interview marks.
- For Post M.Sc, M.Ed, B.Ed, the admission is based on Entrance Test marks only. Please note that there is no interview and Group discussion in this.
- For M.P.Ed, the admission is based on Entrance Test, Medical Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Games Test & Interview.
Application form details of Alagappa University Post graduate admissions 2012
- Candidates are eligible to apply more then one course. If that is the cane He/She have to use separate Alagappa University PG 2012 application forms.
- Candidates can get application and prospectus from the Registrar of the university.
- Application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) should be paid in form of DD which should be drawn favour of "The Registrar, Alagappa University" payable at Karaikudi.
- In case of difficulty candidates can also download Alagappa University applications form the website.
- Filled application form should be sent along with the DD (details mentioned above) to the address mentioned below.
- Candidates appearing for the final year/semester examination can also apply
Last date for Submitting Application form: 01.03.2012