Tamilnadu MBBS and Engineering Entrance Exams 2013
Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examinations 2013 is an entrance exam which is conducted by Anna University for candidates who want to get admitted in Engineering, Medical, Technology, Pharmacy, Dental and all Tamilnadu Professional Courses. This is known as TNPCEE exam and the candidates are ranked according to the scores obtained.
Structure of TNPCEE Exam
The syllabus of the TNPCEE Entrance examination contains 3 papers:
• Physical Science (Physics and Chemistry)
Multiple choice questions will be asked and each paper carries 50 marks. The marks will be combined with the 12th standard marks and according to the cut-off rank will be determined.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPCEE 2013 exams
• Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
• The candidates who are appearing in the HSC are also eligible for TNPCEE.
• Other State candidates are not eligible to some of the Professional Courses under TNPCEE.
How to Apply for TNPCEE 2013 Exams
• The candidates can obtain the TNPCEE 2013 application forms from the Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608002.
• They can also obtain the application forms by post by sending a Demand draft to the address mentioned above.
• The candidates can also apply online in the official website.
Cost of TNPCEE application forms: Rs 1000/-.
Important Dates (Tentative) for TNPCEE 2013 exams
Issue of TNPCEE 2012 Application kit : By the end of first week of April, 2012
Last Date for issue and receipt of TNPCEE Application forms: 2nd week of June, 2013
TNPCEE date of test : 2nd week of May, 2013
Contact Address for the TNPCEE 2013 exams
Tamil Nadu TNPCEE Admissions,
Chennai – 600 025.
I am a Tamil boy, appearing for ISC (Class XII) exams in Kolkata. My father was born in Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu. I was born in,and am resident of, Kolkata.
My query is - am I eligible to appear for the TNPCEE Medical Entrance exam 2012?