IIT Madras latest jobs notification on Chief Security Officer and Asst Caretaker 2012
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras is inviting application for the recruitment of Chief Security Officer and Asst Caretaker in the campus.
Chief Security Officer
Upper Age Limit : 55 years
- For this post the candidate should have a Bachelor's degree
- He should have a experience as an Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- Should have sufficient experience to control the administrative and operational set
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 7600 + allowances
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2400
- The candidate should have completed his Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
- He should have a minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience.
- He should be capable of catering to parties, maintenance of stores and accounts.
- If the candidate is highly experienced the above mentioned points are relaxed. If not only talented candidates will be selected.
- Knowing of multiple languages like English, Hindi, Telugu is desirable.
Upper Age limit : 45 years
Application form details of IIT Madras Chief Security Officer and Asst Caretaker Jobs 2012
- Candidates have to download job application forms from the official website of IIT Madras. You can find the necessary link called "Recruitment" under Notice section.
- Send a request letter along-with self-addressed stamped Rs.10/- envelope (26 x 11 cms) to
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai – 600 036
Last date for Submitting Application form: 25.01.2012