Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) in Alagappa University
The Directorate of Distance Education was established in the Alagappa University in the year 1992. The Directorate of Distant Education offers many Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in the disciplines of Management, Computer Applications, Science, Education and many languages. The DDE in Alagappa University has very large network as it has more than 200 study centers across India. The DDE gives the job oriented courses for the candidates. The Distance Education department tries to enrich the minds of the learners with the present subject matter. The Distance education has the very good selected syllabus for the students.
Benefits of Joining in the DDE Course in Alagappa University
1. The Alagappa University has the Job – oriented programes, the students get jobs after completion of the course.
2. DDE has the up-to date curriculum which prepares the students to face the present worlds needs.
3. Medium for the curriculum is available in many languages. the candidates can choose the bilingual study also.
4. The DDE is equipped with modern technology. The process is done in quick time.
5. The fees is low comparatively to other DDE providing universities.
6. The university has more than 200 study centre across India.
7. It arranges the Examinations Centres at convenient places of the students.
8. Examination conducted twice in a year
9. The Result is declared in quick time.
Courses offered in DDE Alagappa university
Post Graduate Corses
M.B.A. (International Business, Investment Management, Corporate Secretaryship, Hospital Management,Tourism Management, Education Management)
M.Sc Computer Science
M.Sc Information Technology
M.A. Mass Communication & Journalism
M.A. Child Care and Education
M.Sc. Software Engineering
Under - Graduate Programmes
B.A. Public Administration
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Information Technology
B.B.A Corporate Secretaryship
B.Com. Computer Applications
How to apply for DDE Course in Alagappa University
The applications can be had from the Alagappa University study centres. Admission by the direct visit to the university or by visiting and study centre of the university. The students also can download the application form from the university's web site and send it to the unversity, DDE department. A Demand Draft for the application fees should be attached to the application. In reverse of the Demand Draft the students should write their name and course along with the application. The last date of issuing application will be from 15th March to 15th of October every year.
Contact Details of DDE Alagappa University
Directorate of Distance Education
Karaikudi - 630 003.
Phone : 04565 / 228098
Fax : 04565-225216
Web site : www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
Mails : firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to be enclosed with the Application
Original TC (Transfer Certificate of H.Sc
Provisional Certificate (for PG only)
Xerox copy of mark sheets with attestation of gazette officers.
ID Card affixed with Photo and Signature
Demand Draft (application and fees )
No responses found. Be the first to comment...