TANCET 2013 M.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME Entrance Exam
Anna University has got the sole response for conducting Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET). Students who all wish to join in courses such as MCA or M.Tech or MBA or M.Arch or M.E or M.Plan should apply for the TANCET test which will be conducted in many centers through out the country.
Structure and Syllabus of TANCET 2013
Duration and Pattern of TANCET MBA Entrance Test
1. Students need to answer the questions within a time duration of 120 minutes.
2. TANCET evaluates all the qualities which are necessary for a candidate who wish to do MBA.
3. There are many sections in TANCET which are as follows:
• Quantitative Aptitude
• Verbal Ability
• Reading Comprehension
• Data Sufficiency
• Data Interpretation
Duration and Pattern of TANCET MCA Entrance Test
1. Students need to answer the questions within a time duration of 2 hrs.
2. TANCET evaluates all the qualities which are necessary for a candidate who wish to do MCA.
3. The TANCET question paper has following parts or sections:
• Basic Computer knowledge,
• Quantitative skills
• Logical thinking
Other than the above there may be questions science or verbal skill, etc. A total of 100 multiple choice questions need to be answered by the candidate.
Duration and Pattern of TANCET M.E/ M.Plan/M.Tech./ M.Arch/ (Non-GATE) Entrance Test
1. Students need to complete the test within 2 hours.
2. TANCET M.E/ M.Plan/M.Tech./ M.Arch/ (Non-GATE) Entrance Test consists of three sections of which the first two are compulsory and the third one may be chosen according to their field.
TANCET Part - I Engineering Mathematics: 30 multiple choice questions will be asked and the candidates have to answer all.
TANCET Part - II Basic Engineering & Sciences: 30 out of 45 multiple choice questions need to be answered and there is also negative marking, i.e., 0.25 marks will be reduced for the wrong answer.
TANCET Part - III Specialization: 14 questions from different areas like Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc. will be asked. More than 40 questions will be asked in each section and the candidates are supposed to answer 40 questions for qualifying the test. 0.25 marks will be reduced for the wrong answer.
TANCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria
• Must have completed their graduation in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized institute or university.
• Final year students or those waiting for their results can also apply.
• Students who have completed both diploma and graduation are also eligible.
• The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized institute or university.
• Must have chosen Mathematics or statistics in their plus two or diploma or graduation courses.
• Candidates must have completed their bachelor's/master's degree or any other equivalent.
• They must have been done in the same domain in which the candidate wishes to apply.
Read related article:
Thank you it'll use full to me