Housing and Urban Development announcements 2011-12
Tamilnadu Housing and Urban Development board has announced all its schemes for year =2011-12. In this article you will find complete information about all the latest schemes by Housing and Urban Development Tamilnadu. Here is the detailed information-
1. Current Chief Minister of Tamilnadu has announced that they are going to construct 723 new flats in Chennai , 16 flats at Salem, 566 houses at Kancheepuram,Vilupuram, Erode. They are also going to built 1122 plots in some areas of Tamilnadu. According to an estimate this project of Tamilnadu is going to cost about Rs.340 Crores.
2. Tamilnadu Housing Board is also going to demolish 27 Board's rental flats. These flats were constructed during 1963. All of these flats are currently in Mandavelipakkam and are in are in dilapidated condition.
3. Tamilnadu Housing board will also demolish 119 Board's rental quarters which were constructed during 1959 in CIT Nagar. Along with this the housing board is also going to built 474 flats which will worth approx at cost of Rs.77.70 crore.
4. Tamilnadu housing board is going to constuct 100 new houses in Thanjavur.
5. Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority is going to construct one very big and well established truck parking yard of 12 acres trucks along the GNT Road and Inner Ring Road near Madhavaram.
6. Tamilnadu Government is also going to construct one satellite antercity bus terminal at Velachery. This termanal will also cover an area of approx 12 acres and will help government for better controlling of traffic problems in state.
7. According to the instructions of Tamilnadu Chief minister, government is planning to convert Chengalpattu Single Local Planning Area into Composite Local Planning Area by including 7 Chengalpattu Taluk area.
8. According to government they are going to increase maximum grant component will
from Rs.50.00 lakhs to Rs.1.00 crore. All this will be done under programme of implementation of heritage town development.
8. According to the announcement from the officials, they are going to increase the fund for each park from Rs.2.25 lakhs to Rs.10.00 lakhs. This will be done under Tamilnadu park improvement programme.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...