1. Obesity or weight more to your height.
2. Wearing Cheap Ornaments.
3. Wrapping scarf of clothes tightly which prevents ventilation to the skin.
4. Harmonal Imbalance.
1. Use Badam Oil to massage gently around the neck. Badam Oil is rich in Vitamin E which helps to rejuvenate your skin.
2. Mix a spoon of sugar in a few ml of olive oil and use it as a gentle scrub at theback of your neck.
3. Mix Lemon jiuce and Coconut oil or Lemon juice and Yoghurt and apply gently to the neck, leave the paste for 15 minutes and wash it off.
4. Mix Almond oil, honey, milk and lemon juice and apply the mixture over the skin. Wash it off after 20 minutes.If you do this regulary, your neck shines like a star.
5. Apply Sun-Screen lotion whenever you go out to avoid the harmful effects of UV Rays from the Sun.
All these remedies are tried and are proved to be worthy of trying them out at home.Hope all these remedies are the helpful at the most to whoever is trying them out.