JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2012
JIPMER PG Entrance Exam is conducted every year in the month of February by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research for its Master of Surgery and Master of Medicine course.
Structure of JIPMER PG Entrance Exam for MD/MS
• JIPMER PG entrance exam Question paper contains two parts with two hundred and fifty multiple choice questions.
• The first part contains hundred questions.
• The second part contains one hundred and fifty questions.
Syllabus of JIPMER PG Entrance Exam for MD/MS
• Microbiology and Forensic Medicine
• Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Community Medicine
• Radio diagnosis and Radio therapy
Eligibility Criteria for PG admissions in JIPMER
• Candidates who wish to apply for PG degree in JIPMER should have completed the MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
• They must also have completed their one year internship training.
How to Apply for JIPMER Entrance exam 2012
Applicants can apply for JIPMER Exams either through online or through offline. Read the below instructions to know about both modes.
Apply Online for JIPMER exam 2012:
• The candidates need to take a demand draft of the prescribed amount in favor of "Accounts Officer, JIPMER" payable at Pondicherry from any nationalized bank.
• Candidates need to visit the official website of JIPMER and open the link 'Apply online'.
• Enter the details of the DD into the online form.
• Now click the submit button to generate application number.
• Take the print out of the JIPMER application form.
• Affix photograph, fingerprints and signature on the space specified in the form.
• Submit this form to the below mentioned address either in person or by post.
Apply Offline for JIPMER PG exam 2012:
• The candidates can obtain the application forms from the State Bank of India, JIPMER branch.
• Fees for the form can be paid directly or through NEFT mode.
• Applicants can also get the application forms by post by MICR demand draft of required application fee from any nationalized bank to the address mentioned below.
• Filled in application forms can be sent to the below mentioned address.
Address for sending the JIPMER application forms
The Professor (Academic),
How to fill the JIPMER application Forms
JIPMER application Forms need to be filled correctly and legibly with ball point pen (blue or black). The signatures and the finger prints of the applicants should be affixed at appropriate places on the form.
Important Dates (Tentative) for JIPMER MD and JIPMER MS Exams 2012
Date of availability of JIPMER application forms online: 1st Week of December to Last Week of December, 2011
Last date of receiving JIPMER application forms: 1st Week of January, 2012
Date of JIPMER Examination: 2nd Week of February, 2012
List of JIPMER PG Entrance Exam for MD/MS Centers
• New Delhi
Contact Address for JIPMER PG Entrance Exam for MD/MS
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research,
Pondicherry - 605 006, India
Tel: 0413 - 2272380 - 90, 2272132, 2272181, 2272337, 2272339, 2272342, 2272738
Reference Books for JIPMER PG Entrance Exam for MD/MS
• All India Previous years' solved papers by Mudit Khanna
• Biochemistry Books from Harper
• Chatterjee's parsitology
• ENT by Dhingra
• Forensic Medicine from Pareikh
• Medicine self assessment guide by Amit Ashish
• Microbiology by Ananthnarayan
• Paediatrics from Ghai and Nelson
• Pathology by Robbins
• Pharmacology by Goodman & Gilman
• Physiology books on Ganong
• Surgery by Bailey & Love
• A Textbook of Clinical Pharmacology by Roger HJ, Spector RG, Trounce JR
• A Textbook of Neuropathology by Richard L. Davis; Hardcover
• American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences by Stuart C. Yudofsky
• Anaesthetic Physiology and Pharmacology by William
• Anatomy and Physiology by Robert K. Clark
• Avery's Drug Treatment by TM Speight & NHG Holford
• Basic & Clinical Pharmacology by Katzung BG
• Clinical Pharmcology by Laurence DR, Bennet PN, Brown MJ
• Concise Medical Physiology Sujit K Chaudhuri
• Essentials of Medical Pharmacology by Tripathi KD (Ed), Jaypee Brothers
• Evaluation of Drug Activities: Pharmacometrics by DR Laurence & AL Bacharach
• Fundamentals of Experimental Pharmacology by MN Ghosh
• Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics by Hardman JG & Limbird
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine by AS Fauci, JB Martin, E Braunwald, DL Kasper, KJ Isselbacher, SL hauser, JD Wilson, DL Longo
• Pharmacology & Pharmcotherapeutics by Satoskar RS, Bhandarkar SD
• Pharmacology by Rang HP, Dale M, Ritter JM
• Principle and Practice of Renal Transplantation by Barry Kahan and Claudio Ponticelli
• Principles of Drug Action: The Basis of Pharmacology by WB Pratt & P Taylor
• Principles of Pulmonary Medicine by Steven E. Weinberger MD FACP, Barbara A Cockrill MD and Jess Mandel MD
• Selected Topics in Experimentsl Pharmacology by UK Sheth, NK Dadkar & UG Kamat
• Sport & Exercise Physiology by K. Birch
• Textbook of Clinical Neurology by Christopher G. Goetz
• Textbook of Pain by Patrick D. Wall
• Treatment of Primary Glomerulonephritis by Claudio Ponticelli ad Richard J. Glassock
• Williams Textbook of Endocrinology by Henry M. Kronenberg MD
Coaching Centers for JIPMER PG Entrance Exam for MD/MS
• A.K. Vidyamandir (Medical Wing)
• Aakash Institute
• Brilliant Tutorils Pvt Ltd
• Caeer Fourm
• Career Launcher
• Career Point
• City College
• Helix Institute
• Imperial Tutorials
• Manya Education Pvt. Ltd
• S. S. Coachings
• Sahil Study Circle
• Vidya Tutorials Pvt. Ltd
Study Plan for JIPMER PG exam
• Students applying for JIPMER exam must have complete knowledge about the topics studied in MBBS.
• Students can join in any of the coaching centres for improving their knowledge.
• Students can also study with the reference text books on the topics specified in the syllabus.
• All the objective questions are asked from theory subjects
• Students can solve sample questions related to JIPMER topics.
• Refer old question papers of JIPMER exam ..
How and Where To Get the JIPMER Results 2012: Results will be available on the official website of JIPMER www.jipmer.edu
JIPMER exam Score Validity: valid for twelve months.
TSR wishes All the best to all the JIPMER applicants.
Read related JIPMER articles:
No responses found. Be the first to respond...