JIPMER MBBS Course
JIPMER exams are conducted every year by the Pondicherry University and only about 75 candidates are admitted in this reputed institute. This is one of the toughest and competitive exams and the information regarding the application forms of JIPMER and the JIPMER exam dates can be got from all major Indian Newspapers and websites. Candidates may also apply online by giving the details of the demand draft.
JIPMER Exam Pattern
• Question papers are available in only in English.
• The questions are taken based on the the class XII syllabus of CBSE and State Board H.Sc.
• Multiple Choice Questions with four options are given in the question paper out of which only one is correct.
• A total of about 200 questions from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany and English have to be answered by the candidates.
• An OMR sheet with 4 circles will be provided and the candidates have to shade and darken the correct circle with Ball-point pen.
• Every correct answer will be awarded one mark
•No negative marking in JIPMER exam for incorrect answer.
•If the candidates give more than one response then no marks will be awarded as it will be considered incorrect.
•Un-attempted questions are not give any marks.
Download JIPMER Papers
Download JIPMER papers by checking the link below:
Download JIPMER Question Paper