How to get google adsense approval through Tamil Spider
Getting google adsense approval is the thirst for every user who joins TSR. You just need to fulfill the any 5 eligibility condition out of 6. You can check your conditions in your profile. Completing these 5 conditions does not refer that you can get your adsense account sure. Check the following conditions given below.
1. Your profile should contain at least 15 healthy articles. Healthy article doesn't refer the size of your article. Your article should contain user friendly keywords.
For Example: Article about latest movies, results, admissions, reviews about latest things fetches more readers to your resource. Such articles were expected by Google.
2. Don't copy paste your article. I suggest new members don't post lyrics. Google uses latest software to check your articles.
3. Google welcomes article that has more visits. If you are posting article that get higher visits you can easily get your account approved.
4. Google checks for active members. Active members have greater scope of ad sense approval.
5. If your account is rejected don't need to worry. Apply your account after 20 days. In the mean while fulfill the above conditions.
6. Google aims for only visitors. So keep your profile with more visitors this can be achieved either by contributing more resources or using SEO techniques. I recommend you to post more articles surely it will develop your SEO skill.
Follow the above tips to get google adsense account approval faster.
How to apply for google adsense
In your profile you will find manage adsense account. There you can find two options like create new account and associate existing account. If you need to create a new one, click there and provide all the details necessary. Then your account will be reviewed and approved within 2 or 3 days. Check your gmail to see your application approved details. If you already have google adesense approved then associate your profile with that account.
If you have more doubts regarding Adsense post below as response.