Kollu Rasam Recipe
Kollu rasam Indian recipes are very famous. The special soup prepared by using horse gram can give good remedy for cold. Nowadays in villages people prepare Kollu rasam Recipe to treat cold and cough without taking any Allopathic medicines. The ingredients used in this preparation are having high medicinal value and it is natural no side effects. In cities it is prepared in the name of horsegram soup. Both normal and hybrid types are available in the market. Horse gram rasam prepared by using nattu kollu is very delicious. For preparing Tamil Kollu rasam Recipe you can use the boiled juice of Kollu chutney or paruppu. This is the main ingredient of this tamil recipe.
Kollu rasam recipe Ingredients
Ready made Kollu rasam powder is available in the market, but it can not give the taste like we prepare manually. And you can give this kollu rasam for cold affected kids ti get immediate remedy.
• Tamarind juice- 50ml
• Ground Kollu paste- or
• Boiled Kollu water(extract) 150ml
• Coriander powder - 1/4 tsp
• Pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
• Jeera powder- 1/4 tsp
• Garlic - 4 cloves
• Salt as required
• Asafetida a pinch
• Aachi Rasam podi - 3 tsp
• Curry leaves
• Red Chilli - 2
• coriander leaves
How to Prepare Kollu Rasam Tamil Recipe
1. To prepare Kollu Rasam in Tamil style first boil the tomato and crush them like a fine paste.
2. Add the coriander powder, pepper powder, jeera powder, garlic and Curry leaves
with the tomato juice.
3. You can also grind the fresh seeds and mix with the tomato juice.
4. Then mix the Tamarind juice, Rasam podi and Boiled Kollu water or paste with tomato juice.
5. Add the required salt and mix well. Then add a pinch of turmeric powder.
Keep the mixture in pot and let it to boil. Remove this from fire just before it starts to boil (foam stage)
6. Then finally add asafoetida and coriander leaves, close the lit for about five minutes.
7. Heat some oil in a separate pan and add the seasoning ingredients like mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chilli, fry well.
8. When it turns golden brown add the ingredients with Kollu rasam. Delicious Tamilnadu kollu paruppu rasam recipe is ready for taste.
9. You can eat this with rice and the best kollu rasam side dish is potato fry or chips.
10 If you have any doubt regarding the preparation, just watch the kollu rasam recipe videos and clarify your doubts.
More articles: tamil recipe specials
No responses found. Be the first to comment...