Central Bank of India Recruitment for Specialist Officers
Central Bank of India is inviting application for the post of Specialist officers for their banks located in different cities in India. A total of 557 candidates are to be recruited for different post specified. The candidates are selected based on the Interview process to be held at various centers in India.
Details of Central Bank of India Specialist Officers Post
Level of Induction: 2 years from the date of joining
- Only Online registrations from bank website are accepted.
- The application fees would be Rs 50 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs 500 for other castes. The original Fees Payment Receipt should be produced at the time of written test.
- The candidate uploading photos should be scanned and signed.
- Candidate are requested to make a note of system generated application registration number and password with 2 print outs of the application form. Selection Mode: Based on written test and GD which may be offline or online based on the number of application received. The total marks for the written test would be for 125 minutes and the tests can be answered in English or Hindi.
Name of the post: JMG (Scale –I) – IT Officer, Agri Finance Officer,Rajbhasha adhikari and MMG (Scale –II) – Law officer and Security Officer
Place of Posting: According to decision of the management and later transfer option within India.
- For JMG (Scale –I) Rs 14,500 – Rs 25,700
- For MMG (Scale – II) Rs 19400 – Rs 28,100
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Post
- The candidate for IT Officer post should be from BE/B.Tech/Msc/MCA/Mcs in Computer Science or Electronics with Minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30years.
- The candidate for Agri Finance Officer (Scale –I) post should be from Agri/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary science/Dairy Science/Agri/Fishery science/Pisiculture/Agri Marketing with Minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30years.
- The candidate for Rajasabha adhikari (Scale –I) post should be minimum 2nd class PG in Hindi with English as Subject or PG in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subject level. Two years experience of translation in full time posting in any organization with Minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30years.
- The candidate for Law Officer (Scale – II) post should be from Bachelor degree in Law, PG in Law, CA, MBA with not less than 50%marks. The experience required would be 5 years of practice at Bar or Judicial service, Law officer in Legal Department of a reputed bank or with 3 years of practice at bar from public sector undertakings with Minimum of 21 years and maximum of
- The candidate for Security Officer (Scale –II) experience required would be 5 years commissioned service in army/navy/air force or police office with grade not below SP with Minimum of 21 years and maximum of
- There have been an age relaxation of minimum 3 years for OBC candidate and with maximum age relaxation of 10 years for physically handicapped.
Important Dates Central Bank of India Jobs 2011
Commencement of Online E-application and Fees Deposits: 05/11/2011
Last Date for Online Registration and Fees Deposit: 25/11/2011
Last Date for Reprint: 10/12/2011
Written Exam Date (May Change): 08/01/2012