How to make the paniaram
Paniaram is one of the most tasty recipe followed in Tamilnadu for several years. Just before two days of deepavali, the female members start preparing sweets for deepavali celebration in a befitting manner. This pie is made up of rice powder and jaggery. These two available in all houses of farmers. So, since from the beginning of this festival this pie in particular is used to prepare in all houses and distributed to family and friends.
Ingredients required for making paniaram
1. Rice powder - 200gms.
2. Jaggery - 150gms
3. Dry ginger powder. - 20gms
4. Vegetable oil for fry - 500 ml.
5. salt to taste.
Procedures for making paniaram a Tamil Nadu traditional recipe
1. Mix the jaggery in 2-3 cup of water and make it into a solution.
2. Now heat the jaggery solution till it get a tight solution.
3. Mix the dried ginger powder to the solution.
4. Mix the hot jaggery solution into the rice powder and mix well.
5. After mixing you will get a dough.
6. Keep it in an utensil putting proper lid.
7. Next day, heat the oil in a frying pan.
8. Make a small round shape using our palm and deep fry it. Paniaram is ready.
This can be stored for more than a month nothing will happen. It is a delicious and tasty recipe of Tamilnadu on the deepavali festivals.
How to make rasam
Maida deep fry cake
pongal chundal recipe
No responses found. Be the first to comment...