Junior Research Fellow Job for Microbiology/ Biotechnology in Anna University, Tamilnadu
Anna University Chennai is searching for applications from Microbiology/ Biotechnology candidates. Qualified willing person can apply to this temporary Junior Research Fellow job. All M.Sc Microbiology/ Biotechnology candidates were invited to apply for the 1year term JRF project.
• The post Junior Research Fellow is eligible for candidate with age 26 years and above. B.E Microbiology/ Biotechnology graduated student is the desired qualification. One year Experience in anaerobic bacteria is needed.
• Salary - Rs. 14,000/- per month.
• No of posts - Not mentioned
• Additional qualification –
1. Students with Microbiology/ Biotechnology (CSIR NET) is preferable more.
2. Candidate with anaerobic bacteria knowledge is welcomed more.
How to apply
Fill the application form for JRF Post
This completed form along with the required documents such as Bio-data, Certificates should be sent to
Dr. D. Mohan
Professor of Chemistry
Dept. of Chemical Engineering
Last date to submit your resume is November 4 2011.
Interview will be conducted on 8th November 2011.
Anna University Chennai
Chennai 600 025
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 044- 22359136
Official Anna University JRF post notification.