Union Bank of India Latest Recruitment of Customer Relationship Executive 2011-2012
In this article you will get to know the latest information from Union Bank India Recruitment notification for the post of Customer Relationship Executive. Here you will find various details like Selection mode, Eligibility criteria, documentation and other important dates associated with the recruitment. Read more to get to know the details.
Union Bank of India Latest Recruitment details
Union Bank of India is inviting application for the post of Customer Relationship Executive as its Recruitment for the year 2011. Union Bank of India is Recruiting a total of 370 candidates for this post and to make a note candidate are informed that the recruitment of this post is on contract basis.
Application form Details of UBI Customer Relationship Executive details
- Only applications from our Bank Websites are accepted. The users are requested to visit the official website for registration.
- Next users are requested to move to Career Tab and select the name of the required mention post to apply.
- Then the users after visiting the required pages are also requested to download the Fees Payment challan from the required page.
- Next after taking a print out of the required page user are instructed to take care in filling the fees challan in Capital letters and visit their nearest Union Bank of India and pay the required fees as mentioned.
- The user are requested to get an acknowledge receipt provided with various details that are to be filled online.
- Visit the Bank Recruitment website page and fill in all the required details with a system generated registration number and password created with a photocopy of fees challan that is to attached and produced during Interview process
- During online registration the user are requested to attach their photo with signature in the application form being sent online. The bank has given privilege to the registered user to modify the application form with three chances for next two days after applying.
Important Dates associated with the Recruitment of Union Bank of India for the post of Customer Relationship Executive
Fess Details of the Application for the post of Customer Relationship Executive in Union Bank of India. The application cost varies based on their categories of caste and the details are mentioned below as:
1.The application fees for the General and OBC candidate would be Rs 300.
2.The application fees for SC/ST/Person with Disability and Ex - service men would be Rs 50.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- Candidates should have passed Education qualification of graduation in Arts, science commerce and M.B.A or diploma in Management from AICTE approved Institution with an aggregate of 60%.
- The communication of the candidate should be excellent for the post.
Photocopies of certificates to be attached at the time of UBI Interview process
- University Degree
- Semester wise Mark sheets
- Computer course certificate (If any)
- Work Experience certificate and Reliving certificate
Union Bank of India Customer Relationship Executive post information
- The application may be rejected if the Photos and Signature are not clear.
- The attached Image should be in JPEG format with size less than 50kb and the photo must be a recent passport size photo.
- Use Black Ink to sign in the application and the sign both in Hall Ticket and Answer sheet must be same else it will be rejected.
- Candidates are requested to furnish their original Email Id for the Recruitment Process.
- The posting can be anywhere in India.
- The list of shortlisted candidate will be intimated through bank website and so the applicants are requested to regularly visit the website instead of waiting for other mode of services.
- Candidate may download their venue of the examination and call letter from the bank website.
- The written exam would be with 250 objective type questions with 250 marks for duration of 2 hrs 45 minutes.
- The fixed pay would be Rs 20,000 with various break-up.
- Based on number of application received the bank has rights to conduct written test online/offline.
- The age limit for the candidate would be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years with a contract period of two years.
Commencement of Online Application Form: 04/10/2011
Last Date for Online Registration: 24/10/2011
Date of Written Exam: 11/12/2011