List of old age home at coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Coimbatore is one of the fast growing cities of Tamilnadu. Industrialization is the key factor of development of Coimbatore. The people are also hardworking. In the meanwhile they forgot the welfare of their parents. It is true that everyone feel that they can't give time to their parents but that may be due to over stress and strain in their job. The list of old age home increasing at a faster rate at Coimbatore. There are lot of recreational activities which are undertaken at the old age home. These activities help the old people in forgetting their bitter experience if any exist in their memory. The people who are taking care of old age homes are well trained and qualified above all they have a big heart. Many old age homes are functioning on donations from various sources and some other homes are functioning on paid system. The member who are getting into the old age homes need to pay certain amount for a fixed period.
Various activities undertaken at the old age home
The people who are getting into the old age homes are retired and destitute. People at the old age may suffering from joint pain, paralysis, defects in their vision, mental disorder, high or low blood pressure and many more. So, in order to overcome from all these problems they design certain exercise for the old people.
1. They were advised to to carry out light exercise like walking, pranayamam, yogasan etc.
2. Religious activities are also undertaken at the oldage homes to enhance the spirituality in the mind of the old people.
3. The inmates are given time for playing games of their own choice like ludo, chess, carom and some other indoor games.
4. They celebrate festivals at the old age homes in a befitting manner. While celebrating the festivals they used to memorize their past festival celebrations which make their eyes wet.
5. They make contact with their children as and when they demand.
6. They organize outdoor picnic tour to nearest popular spot.
7. They organize some religious tour to some of the famous temples.
8. Regular medical checkup will be undertaken twice in a week. Daily checkup for needy patients.
9. Gardening and planting flowering plants in the campus area.
10. Cleaning programme are also undertaken from time to time.
List of Oldage homes in coimbatore, Tamilnadu
40/128, Mahakaliamman Road,
Near Mahakaliamman Temple,
Poo Market, Coimbatore
25, Katoor Road, Pn Palayam, Coimbatore
34, Shai Liberty Garden, Thadagam Road,
Metro Road, Susai Nagar, Post Poddennour,
Metro Road, Coimbatore
720, Sathy Main Road, Sathy Main Road,
Opposite Sharma Marbles, Kurumba Palayam,
Coimbatore #16 Thandumariamman Koil Street
Coimbatore - 641 018
Conclusion of Old age home in Coimbatore
In my concluding statement I must say providing food, shelter and cloth is not only the responsibility of children towards their old age parents but more than that they must share their views, ask their experience and include them as one of the active members of your family. Many of us thinking that providing food is the only responsibility towards their parents which is a painful practice. Everyday they must be given at-least half an hour to spend with them they should not be ill-treated otherwise it is better to join them in the Old age homes in Tamilnadu.
This article might not only let us to know the address of various old age homes in coimbatore but it makes everyone to know about various activities being carried out in old age homes.With this information we might definitely feel whether our beloved are in safe place in safe hands.