Free incoming call diversion facility from BSNL Tamilnadu
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL Tamilnadu has come up with a new promotional offer for its customers in Tamilnadu. Both prepaid and postpaid customers in Tamilnadu can enjoy Free incoming call diversion facility for a limited period. This offer is valid till November 10. Below are the details of the special offer by BSNL Tamilnadu
Important features of this offer from BSNL
• BSNL special Offer - Free incoming call diversion facility (FCD) to one BSNL Landline number within Tamilnadu.
• Period of offer - From 12-09-2011 to 10-11-2011 (60 days)
• Who can avail this offer - This facility can be availed by 2G & 3G Prepaid and Postpaid mobile Customers in Tamilnadu.
• How to subscribe for this offer
a) Register any one BSNL Landline number by sending an SMS to 53733
b) Activate the facility by following the procedure given below
• How to activate this facility
a) Register a BSNL Landline number by sending an SMS to 53733 in the below format
FCD "space" BSNL Landline number with stdcode
b) Activate the facility by following the details below
In your mobile, Go to Menu ->Settings->Call settings->Call divert->
C)Deactivate the facility by following the details below
Go to Menu ->Settings->Call settings->Call divert deactivate->
• CUG customers in Prepaid and Postpaid services cannot avail this facility.
Note: This offer is valid for all BSNL customers in Tamilnadu.
For more details visit BSNL free call diversion offer
No responses found. Be the first to comment...