What is netbanking?
Netbanking is nothing but a right to access our own bank account. The things becoming easier for us with the invention of new technology. The information technology is fast growing all throughout the world. Almost all major banks of India introduced the services of internet banking through which we can access the facilities of fund transfer among the different of a same person or they can make bank transfer, that is from one bank to other bank vice versa. These facilities really helps the customer to major extent. We can avoid standing in queue for withdrawing money from the bank. The bank also provides the facilities of bill payment, under this facility you can pay your LIC premium, or another bills like telephone, electricity etc. The bank authority is still planning to extend these facilities to reach even common man. The customer feels much convenient to book their air ticket online through the facility of net-banking. So, in all we have large benefits of internet banking.
How to operate the internet banking
As a first step, you have to apply with a printed form or an application in a plain paper to the bank manager requesting the right to access the internet banking. On verification of your application, the bank authority may consider your request or reject according to the rules and regulations of the bank.
Steps to access the facility of netbanking
1. Visit the official website of the bank.
2. There are two types of banking given 1. personal banking and 2. Corporate banking. Click on the link given in for personal banking. If you are the account holder of corporate banking (for business people) then click corporate banking.
3.After clicking personal or corporate banking, a page will open with 'continue to login'.
4. Click continue to login
5. A webpage will appear asking userid and password
6. Feed your userid and password
7. Click submit button.
8. New webpage will appear with number of tabs showing ' My Account', 'transfer ', 'bill payment', ' demat' and so on.
By clicking on the necessary tab you will be properly guided as per the dialogue box instruction. Finally you will make a successful transaction.
More articles: tamilnadu banking