Details about Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Recritment 2011
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank invites interested candidates for the post of Senior Manager post. Only applications from Indian citizens were preferred.
Senior Manger job details in Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
• Name of the Post : Senior Manger
• Number of Vacancies in Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank : 2
• Age Limit : Min 21 years - Max 40 years
• Education : UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization / PG - Any Specialization with aggregate of 50%.
• Experience : 2- 5 years in any bank as an officer.
• Industry Type : Bank / Government job / National Recruitment
Pay scale in Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank for the senior manger post is 25700-800(5)-29700-900(2)-31500
Application Details in Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
• An amount of Rs. 50.00 for SC / ST / PWD and Rs.400.00 for OBC / GENERAL should be paid through the challan available in United Bank of India or download this Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank challan.
• Applied candidates are recruited by written test and face to face interview.
• Written test in in Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank consist of four section such as Test of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation, Financial Awareness and General English. Each section carries 50 marks and total of 200 marks. Total time for this written exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
• Minimum eligibility in Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank is 40% of the score.
• Candidates who ranks top get placed.
Examination date, center and contact details of Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
• Written examination date for senior manager post in United bank of India is 16.10.2011. Examination center are Kolkata, Krishnagar, Berhampore, Malda, Siliguri ,Durgapur and Tamluk.
• All application should be submitted before 30th August 2011.
• Contact details
Senior Manager (Personnel & Administration) Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank, Head Office, BMC House, NH-34, Chuapur,
West Bengal, PIN-742101
Phone No. 03482-224601/09434160423
Fax No. 03482-224605
No responses found. Be the first to comment...