How to make Fruit salad recipe, a good recipe for after lunch and dinner
Fruit salad is an easy recipe also called as custard salad. Generally we used to prepare this recipe for after the lunch or dinner. There are many flavor containing custard powder like venila, strawberry and many more. We can purchase as per our taste and interest.
How to make Fruit salad recipe
Fruit salad recipe is one of the most wanted recipe in Tamil Nadu. Everyone like to take some sweets after the dinner or lunch. So, instead of taking high content sugar sweets it is better to prepare fruit salad according to our need. It is most delicious and easy to prepare at home.
Ingredients required for fruit salad
Custard powder - 2 table spoon. (easily available in the market)
Milk powder - 3 tea spoon, if milk available than 1 cup of milk.
sugar - As required.
Cashew nut - 10 Nos.
Dried graphs-10 Nos.
Apple - 1No.
Preparation method of Fruit salad
- Mix the sugar, milk powder in a cup using cold water.
- Separate 1/4 of the milk in a separate container.
- fry cashew nut and dried grapes and take out in a cup.
- Heat the remaining milk till it boils.
- Mix the custard powder in the separated milk nicely.
- Pour the mix over the boiling milk slowly and slowly by stirring with a spoon simultaneously.
- Cook for hardly 1 minute. Finally you can find a thick paste of custard.
- Take off form the stove and sprinkle the fried cashew nut and dried grapes.
- Let it be cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice the apple into small pieces.
- Mix the sliced apple over the paste.
- Put it in the fridge for getting cool.
- Serve with cool fruit salad.