How to make Tamilnadu sweet recipe Paal cake or Milk burfi recipe
Krishna jayanthi is celebrated all over the world and it is the day of the birth of Lord Krishna an considered as festivals in Tamilnadu. Children love this festival because lot of sweets and snacks are prepared on this special day. Try this paal cake which will be very yummy for this year Krishna jayanthi.
Ingredients for making Janmaashtami special sweet recipe Milk burfi
• Milk – 3 cups
• Sugar – 2 and 1/2 cups
• Rava – 2 tablespoons
• Ghee – 3 table spoons
• Cardamom – 3 nos
Method for making Gokulashtami special sweet recipe Milk burfi
1. Heat 1 tbsp. of ghee in a heavy bottomed pan and fry the rava till it turns whitish.
2. To this add the milk and stir well for 15 minutes in a low flame.
3. Now add the sugar and cardamom powder and allow to stand on a medium to low flame.
4. Stir well for about 15 minutes till you get a thick consistency and add the remaining ghee and keep stirring.
5. Wait for 5 minutes and pour the mixture on to a greased tray.
6. After pouring wait for 5 minutes and cut them into the desired shape with a sharp knife.
7. Now the paal cake is ready to be served.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...