Guest Lecturers position recruitment 2011 in Madras University
University of Madras is inviting application for Guest Lecturers position recruitment for the current year 2011. The recruitment is for temporary position and may be terminated without any further notice as and when required. Selected candidates Will be working in University Constituent Arts and Science College at Nemmeli Village, Kancheepuram District. Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo interview to be selected for the above position. Read below for more information on Madras university recruitment 2011.
Details about Guest Lecturers recruitment 2011 in Madras University
• Position : Guest Lecturer
• Salary per month: Rs. 10,000
• Duration: 1 year
• Educational Qualification: Master's Degree from a recognized university with 55% mark as aggregate. Should have cleared NET.
• Desired Qualification: A Ph.D in the relevant field is desirable.
How to apply for Guest Lecturers position recruitment 2011 in Madras University
• Interested candidates has to send 5 copies of their application on plain paper detailing about their educational Qualification and their work experience in the specified field.
• All the documents has to be sent to the below mentioned address
University Constituent Arts and Science College at Nemmeli Village,
Chennai – 600 005.
For more details visit Madras University recruitment 2011
Last date for sending application forms: 12-08-2011