Madras University ML Degree course admission notification 2011-2012, Tamilnadu
The University of Madras is offering ML degree course to the courses mentioned below under private study on non semester basis for the academic year 2011-2012.
• Br-I - International Law and Constitutional Law
• Br-II Business Law
• Br-III Criminal Law
• Br-IV Property Law
• Br-V Intellectual Property Law
• Br-VI Human Rights and Environmental Law
• Br-VII Labour and Administrative Law
Eligibility criteria for ML Degree 2011 in Madras University
• The candidate should have passed in B.L/ L.L.B., from a recognized University under regular pattern (10+2+3+3) or ( 11+1+3+3).
Eligibility to Guide
• The candidate should have ML Degree with minimum of 2 years Teaching Experience of any full time Law Teacher of Law College/ University Department
• The candidate should get a prior premission of the topic and Guide.
• Please note that the eligibility must be obtained from the Professor and Head of the department.
• He/she shoe obtain from Department of Legal Studies, University of Madras at the beginning of the Second year, before 30th November 2011.
Application form details of Madras University ML Degree
• The candidates who are willing to register ML Degree Course in private should register on or before 30th OCTOBER 2011.
• Please not that the candidates should sent ML degree application form is a specified format which can get form them official website of madras University.
• A DD of Rs.15,000/- should be drawn in favour of the Registrar, University of Madras.
• Send the application form, DD and B.L./L.L.B./Provisional/ Degree Certificate in original and Photo copies of Certificates(attested by Gazetted Officer) to the address mentioned below.